Thursday, January 01, 2009

It's The Year of Me, Bitches!



Happy Year of the Ox. Otherwise known and Hug Kiss. "O X" get it? Ox also rhymes with a myriad of other words that are funny. So, yay for ox, the horny new year. Get it? GET IT?!!

I'm finally feeling on the other side of my recent cold, this being Day 6. Though, I'm still horking up mini-phlegmburgers and waking up pretty nauseous every morning. What can ya do? It's on it's way out, thank jeebus. I feel sort of blah that I haven't been able to make the most of my past week off because of it - but hey, we've got another week in ME-HEE-KO about to start and at least I'll be feeling like more of myself. WOOT WOOT WOOOOOOOT!!

Here's wishing you the happiest, healthiest New Year!!

(White Rabbits.)

1 comment:

Sean Newbury said...

I love your cubes.