Monday, October 23, 2006

Sniffling Into my Baileys....

..er, I mean coffee. My sis sent me this and I love it!


As we grow up, we learn that  even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably  more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so  remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best  friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry  because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone  you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've  never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute  of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~

7 comments:

Ma Horton said...

Dawn sent that ?? ..my gawd I feel so proud !!

4D said...

So profound for a Monday!

Keep smilin!

Maria said...

Believe it or not I have actually heard that before. Still so true everytime I read it makes more sense than the last time.

Have a great week.

Hubby and I along with the kids spent the weekend up north and relaxed a bit. It was so nice.

JB said...

Well, at least I now know I'm not taking too many pictures of the babies...

No one else has mentioned it here yet, but your 'exciting news, come Sunday'?
Anyone?
Bueller?

N@ Lauzon said...

They mentioned in on the previous post!

Sorry for gettin' ya all up in a huff...nothing to report for now, yo!
:)

JB said...

I like gettin' up in a huff occasionally...Not so often anymore, now that I'm married and have kids...but it's good for the sinuses!
;-)

Becca G said...

So True, I love this! Posted it on my blog too- I just had to pass it on. Thanks!