I've been tagged and I have Misster Kitty to blame...
But guess what? I'm BREAKIN' the rules! I'm not tagging diddly squat. People hate bein' tagged. It's the equivalent of being poked on Facebook. But, seeing as how, I'm sitting here horking up phlegmburgers and waiting out my cold, I figured I could give ya'll this:
6 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I like smelling the stink of my dogs' faces. And it is a true, undeniable reek. An insulting melange of eyes, ears and mouth stink. Delicious.
2. I stole a plastic kangaroo from the Noah's Ark toy in kindergarten. That is why plastic kangaroos are extinct today.
3. I once ate a barbecue-flavoured larvae on purpose. It was flakey.
4. I was in a car accident when I was about 19. My seatbelt saved me from flying through the windshield into a hydro pole.
5. I hate the squeaky sound wet boots make on carpet. GOOSEBUMPS!!
6. I entered a raffle with the fake name "Ramone Ramonez". And won. But I didn't collect because I was laughing too hard.