Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A tour.

So, you want to know how the tomato plant is doing? Glad you asked. Here was our little plant a few weeks ago...



Here it is today. It has yellow flowers on it (and there's chicken shit in the soil if you look closely). I guess we must be doing something right. If we get actual tomatoes, I will freak.



Here is Flea in our backyard:



Kinda.


(Flea's the poor kid at the dog park who's parents can't afford a yard).

A tall corner planter box. This used to have the rest of the sod in it just for haha-ness, but the grass started growing mushrooms and getting buggy. It was nast. So, Corn pulled it up and I did this:




A planter I need to hang up:




Leftover:

(I like those orange flowers because they close at night to go to bed).

Full view:


Knick Knack Paddywhack:

5 comments:

Newsguy Bob said...

I'm very curious to find out how one finds out that one is allergic to birdshit.

I also notice that none of the photos shows us which part of the terrasse you have poor Ma shackled to. Unchain her, I say!

Misster Kitty said...

LOL! You're gonna be a Flying-Rat Granny! WOO-HOO!

But now I'm jealous! I want a bird in my flowers. (hmmm, sounds lamely dirty) Everyone has birds in their flowers 'cept me. :-(

And all this pic pressure... guess I'll have to take a few picks of my deck now.

N@, the flowers look GREAT! and the tomatoe plant shows great promise... and if you have a bumper crop, I know there's a target out there Maria could refer you to.

...and Flea... Is so damn adorable! SO SO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Doris & Dan said...

Lookin' good!

Keep smilin

John Mielke Photography said...

I'm sorry... Misster Kitty's gonna take pictures of his WHAT now? ;)

N@ the photos of Flea's backyard made me almost pee myself! GREAT! LOL!

Fantastic looking spot! Where's the poo pipe though?

JM

N@ Lauzon said...

Poo pipe is in the 2nd last photo behind the tree on the right.
HEH. Hide the poo pipe! Hide it!