Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Snaps

The weekend of St. Jean Baptiste, I went to visit a couplea boys I know in Quebec City. Here are the boys in question. One is named Bruce. One is named Calvin. I'll let you figure it out.



One of them likes having his picture taken. The other one doesn't. I'll let you figure it out.









Quebec City is good times. Especially when signs look like they say naughty things:



Just because I enjoy the title:

Can you spot the bad translation?




Chateau Frontenac:


Old City:


Kick-ass Grafitti:


Chair Art:


The view from my bedroom. This is the Price Building. Do you see the top part of it? The Quebec Premier lives there when he is in town. It made me crazy because I reeeeeeally wanted to see inside! It looks so cool.



Self portrait:


Me and my roomie (he slept with me every night, the trollop!)


Poop duty (not exclusive to Quebec City):


Bye fellers! Thanks for the great stay!!
"eff off beeyatch"


Next up, Kennebunkport, Maine....




1 comment:

Sean Newbury said...

GREAT PICS!!!!!

Love LE FART!

Love the Album cover.

Love Calt Liver! Who doesn't!? heh

and now I feel I must add "Paul Giamatti" to the list. heh!

Looks like fun times!