Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Face Fixin's

I just bought one of these:



It's a doohicky that you attach microdermabrasion pads to and massage your face. I was a bit skeptical, but read some great reviews, so I went for it. Used it for the first time last night and it was INSTANTLY amazing - just in terms of the softness of my skin. I ran into the bedroom where Corn was messin' around on his iphone (no that's not code) and said "YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS THING! FEEL MY SKIN!"

He wouldn't! Can you believe that? What kind of man is grossed out by his girlfriend sloughing off of dead skin cells from her face? It didn't take actual skin with it!! I didn't sprinkle face flakes on his toothbrush! My skin was bebe soft and he was having nothing of it! Anyway - next time internet you're invited to touch my face (I WILL get him to try it though - then I'll report back).

It says with 3/week use I'll notice a more even skin tone, finer lines, softer skin etc. I don't know if that's true - and maybe I'm duh because it's just a quicker method of your regular, run of the mill exfoliation...but so far, it's fun and I like it. So, don't ruin it for me. In a few short weeks, I will look like an airbrushed version of myself. Even if I have to smear vaseline in my eyes to do it.

2 comments:

4D said...

You no need that. You's still a young whipper snapper!

Keep smilin!

Sean Newbury said...

You shoulda done Before and Afters....