One of those wacky surveys with a window to my soul.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
My chin. I was 2 years old. Slipped and split it on the edge of the tub.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Framed painting from a trip to a flea market in Havana, Cuba.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I breathe heavily. If you leave me your number, I can call you at 3am and do it too.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Whatever floats my boat.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
5pm on the button.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
An end to puppy mills in Quebec.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
That hour of sleep I lost during Daylight Savings Time.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My Academy Award.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'4" AND A HALF. Yes, it counts.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Only if the thing under my bed grabs my ankle.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
A dude on the show Intervention.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME?
I don't wear it. Makes me sneeze.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I just like it if they've got hair and eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING/ BEING PROPOSED TO?
I once proposed to John Mayer. Through the TV screen in my living room.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee is my energy drink.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA?
Thin crust veggie!!
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Nothing. I just porked out on shortbread cookies. So, maybe a TUMS.
19. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
20. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
My earliest poignant memory is a tea set from my uncle, who passed away when I was 5. I still have one of the teacups to this day.
21. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
I love lamp.
22. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
23. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Gentle Fawn is fun. But I'll pretty much wear it if it fits and doesn't itch.
24. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
25. WHAT KIND IS IT?
26. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU?
Yes, but I'd fill their gas tank with sugar first.
27. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
28. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
(I said it, I didn't write it).
29. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Both, cuz the carpet don't always match the curtains.
30. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
31. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
The sound of bass through a neighbouring wall (music, not the fish).
32. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY?
Yes. No cavity searches please!
33. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
My arms are pretty weak.
Also, Animals, chocolate and chocolate animals.
34. COLOR OF YOUR CELL PHONE?
Invisible. I don't own a cellphone. That's right, I'M THE ONE!
35. FIRST JOB?
Radio, 20 years ago.
36. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
About 52 kazillion. This afternoon.
37. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Asking a lady on the phone if her refrigerator was running.
38. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
No. But I recently pulled out a very deep splinter.
39. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yes (said spittily).
41. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Charitable donations to animal causes. And a pony with a pink mane.
42. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
I love goats!!!
43. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yeah, my parents named me after they named my older sister. Because she came first.
44. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Do D-list stars count? If so, Gary Coleman.
45. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Anything that doesn't come with parabens and polypropolene. And hopefully it smells like mango.
47. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
48. ANY BAD HABITS?
I'm a loud phone talker. And I slouch.
49. WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASING CD ON YOUR SHELF?
Rhymes with NKOTB.
50. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
51. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Just guilty ones.
52. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Primal screaming in libraries.
53. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I can't afford 2 homes.
54. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
He-Man action figures.
55. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
56. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
57. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only to belittle squirrels.
58. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
MAC MAC MAC N' CHEESE, Y'ALL!
59. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Their wallet. But I do it stealthily.
60. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Nat the Brat, Ratta-Tat-Nat, Nate, Crapalie, Natty, Hat Lawson, Barry.
61. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
62. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
63. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
I have no idea.
64. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
I can open jars pretty well, so I guess.
65. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
Anywhere warm. So, the couch qualifies.
66. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
I once made it to PEI in under 12 hours. That was pretty fast.
67. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
68. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
69. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
70. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
71. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
72. LAST TEXT YOU GOT?
73. FAVORITE THING TO HAVE?
74. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
76. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Brown/blonde and sometimes Y.
75. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
Sagittarius - CENTAUR!
77. EYE COLOR?
I colour too! We have so much in common.
78. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Bleh, none. Oh wait, is Rock of Love a sport?
79. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?
80. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
81. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
30 Rock on DVD
82. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
83. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
I can play Hot Cross Buns on the recorder.
84. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
85. KISSES OR HUGS?
86. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
87. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
88. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
89. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Filth by Irvine Welsh
90. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE.
Beep Beep Ribby Ribby