Friday, November 07, 2008

Buy a Dog Bed!

*Update: I talked about Nixxy on the air tonight, and she found a home ASAP!! Thank you, Fred. Keep me updated on my favourite pitty. *

Yo yooooooo.....

A quick update for ya. 7 of the dogs mentioned below have been placed. The rest are gone to the main shelter on Jean Talon, across the road. Including Nixxy - the sweetest pitbull you ever did see. I really have a soft spot for this girl, and wish the breed didn't have such a bad rep.

On another note, my birthday is coming up and really, THINGS are not what I need. I'd much rather see your money go toward helping the animals. So - if you are at all in the position to drop some coin on the pups, check this out:

Here's why Alanna Devine is an outstanding new exec. director for the SPCA. She wants all dogs who have to be at the shelter to have a comfortable, orthopedic bed.

The SPCA’s new “initiative”.


Essentially, we have become an affiliated shelter with a company called Kuranda that makes AMAZING dog beds specifically designed for shelters (they are rust proof, raised, can be hosed down and don’t need to go in the washing machine)!

Basically, people can go to the Kuranda website, purchase one of these beds (at a discounted price) and it gets shipped to the SPCA so our dogs can enjoy them!

I would LOVE to have one of these beds for each and every dog in here, so I am hoping to get the public on board.

Here is the link to the website: http://kuranda.com/catalog/select_donee.php

Look for: CSPCA Montreal on the drop down list!

No comments: