Monday, September 22, 2008

Sans Auto

Today was "Car-Free Day" in Montreal. Not to be confused with Free Car Day. That only happens on Oprah. Not in the real world.

So - in honour of it - (and mostly because Corn has the car most days AND I HATE rush hour public transit) - I rode my bike to work. It was effin' cold. But I had mitties and a scarf. And an impatient booger I had to keep sniffing back in.

Let it be known that I realize my blogables are pretty lame lately. But, my new site is taking precedence and there's where my heads been at. When it's not up me arse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to be where it's cold in the morning! Here in Florida it's 85 degrees at 7am and I have to turn my AC on in the car first thing. Of course, I'll get the last laugh come winter! (when it's still 85 degrees at 7am…)

Anonymous said...

Oprah does give away cars, but if you tried to give away Oprah, there'd be no takers...

ZoeyBella said...

Good on you for taking your bike. I still haven't gotten my lazy ass on a train yet and insist on taking my car. (See the part about lazy ass.)