Thursday, September 18, 2008

Erection Poosters

Election posters get defaced. It happens. But if you're gonna deface one, make sure you can spell. I saw one the other day with "LOOSER" scrawled across the candidate's face.

If you're gonna be a badass and graffiti stuff, make sure you're good at it. Maybe if you can't spell - you should stick to fake twirly moustaches and devil horns. Find your niche, is all I'm sayin'.

I think candidates should release posters that are already pre-scribbled on. That way, we deflect potential defacers AND everyone looks like a "looser". Level playing field.

For the record, I'm not voting for who has the best platform, I'm voting for who has the best drawn-on sideburns.

2 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

why is it that regardless of the riding I feel we''re all getting the poll, even without the pollsters...

Ma Horton said...

Yew haf to spel rite or yew looke lik a looser .