Tuesday, September 09, 2008

PooBerry Muggins

Around this joint, we have our culinary moments. We aren't a KD Deluxe couple (okay, like maybe once every coupla months!) - but we aren't master chefs either. We fall somewhere in the middle and we cook most nights. And when either of us makes a dish that is particularly fabulous, the standard compliment is: It tastes like somebody else made it!

Tonight, friends - I made blueberry muffins. I have an egg allergy, so I can't rely on typical recipes. They just came out of the oven, and sister - they taste like somebody else made them.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

That is all. Gonna go git me anutha.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I just noticed the bitchslaps. Nice touch!

What? No picture of the muffins? Are you gonna share?

Maria said...

mmmmmmm I made muffins also the other day... straight from the Betty Crocker box! They were delish...

So the blueberry muffins were for supper? What was for dessert - steak?

Sean Newbury said...

guurl! how you be changing Comments to Bitchslaps?

and kudos on the eggs free muff success... I'm still looking for a GOOD eggs free ice cream recipe... as soon as I do I'ma makin' you some

Sean Newbury said...

ok 1) that should read MUFFINS not MUFF My bad. (seriously where the hell was my head?!)

2) I figured out comments name change thang. d'oh.