Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Friendly Reminder

THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES! Tomorrow night! (and Ma Horton will be there!)

Monologues, Music and special guests!
Hosted by Koffi.
With special readings of the VM by:
Ginette Reno
Tara Spencer-Nairn
Eva Avila
Kim D'Eon
Sophie Gregoire
Patsy Gallant
Nat Lauzon
Marie-Josee Turcotte
Genevieve Saint-Germain

333 Viger West, MTL
Thurs March 27
Doors open at 5
Readings at 6:30

Exhibition from March 27-April 13
Free Entrance but a donation to local women/girls' shelters greatly appreciated!

8 comments:

Sean Newbury said...

WOO HOO!

Hey MA.. I'll be coming from work... save me a seat!

Ma Horton said...

Save me a seat .

Sean Newbury said...

Wait! I siad it first!

Bob said...

Ms Lauzon:
Kindly fracture an appendage.

Regards,
Mr. McIntyre

JB said...

Have fun with your Monologue. Please tell Tara Spencer-Nairn I said hi.

Anonymous said...

I got to meet (and hang out with) N@! Corn! Ma! Kitty! Kelly! plus see great readings of the Monologue. Yay! Thanks Nat (I'm sorry i missed your part - I'm sure you were the best old lady talking about her vagina the Monologues have ever had...)!

Enjoy the swag :)

Sean Newbury said...

N@ was a natural born old lady... yammering on as she does 'bout 'down there'

Was a total BEE-LAST!

Andrea said...

Hi Nat!

It's Andrea, on of V-Day Montréal's Coordinators. I don't think I had a chance to thank you after the show... but thanks!! You were fab, and I hope you didn't have any dreams of Burt Reynolds swimming in an evening gown.. hehe.