Monday, November 05, 2007

Road Trip

3 guys.
One girl.
McDonald's.
A gassy car ride.
A wedding.
Old friends.
An open bar.
1 a.m. pizza.
A swanky hotel.
One girl.
3 guys.
McDonald's.
A gassy car ride.
Aaand, scene.

We had an awesome whirlwind thru the Dot! The wedding was great. It was a true "Program Director's Ceremony". Both the bride and groom are PD's - and the ceremony was tight. Fast, snappy, to the point. In. Out. Married.

The reception. Need I say more than this?



ELVIS! Friggin' Elvis was crooning thru the crowd during cocktails.
I may or may not have touched his peanut buttery bum.

Here now - Corn, the Kaptain, random Brazen Hussy and Mat.




My old pal Aaron. Who I later gave a piggyback to, just like old times (the guy is made of driftwood).



Check out the hawt couple:



Yeah, so - a good time was had by all. Except by Elvis who was passed out on the can at the end of the night. Can't blame a guy for sticking to the script.

Yeah, and I had McDonald's on the way back. I always eat McNuggets because I don't eat red meat (not that the 0.000001 % of it in a regular cheeseburger would be cheating, but y'know...). My mouth felt like I drank a pint of Crisco. It was deliciously revolting. My innards are greasier than Posh Spice's forehead and I won't have a regular bowel movement til 2010. But it was worth it!!!

7 comments:

Bob said...

Aw, crap! No Crying-Drunk-N@ pics.

Anonymous said...

You should do what I do when I eat nuggets I grab a ton of napkins and squeeze the grease out of each one and then dunk it in sauce...thanks for the comment on my pup - My intentions were to adopt one from a shelter, but that day I walked by this pet store near my house really not expecting to find a boston and there she was and when I tell you she is so cuddly, she is...she sticks to me like glue, she is like the french word "colleuse" (I think that's how you spell it) PS There are more photos on facebook.

Sean Newbury said...

Holy freaking gawd! I love the pic with Elvis!

And such form! Passing out au toilet?! BRA-VA!

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Congrats to the newlyweds!

- - -

Just out of curiosity tho... who told you there was THAT MUCH mean in a cheseburger?

Maria said...

YOU DON'T EAT NOOOOOO MEAT??

How do you do it???

BTW, I no likey McDONALDS! but I love their fries, not that I know what fries taste like anymore, but from what I remember they were yummmmyyy!

Anonymous said...

so.........no apple pie? :(
The Big Apple gets by-passed again!

JB said...

It's kind of amazing to me that you and I work for the same (new) company, yet we both know completely different people in the biz - with hardly any crossover.

Bob said...

Yet, JB, you and I know both know Stooder.
I get to work directly with him for the first time, coming up next month. I'm producing The Best of Does It Really Do That for broadcast on Boxing Day.