Monday, September 24, 2007
1. We had a potty. We had good times. I made girly drinks in the blender. And a fun drink recipe my sister gave me. It's called a "Seabottom": 1 shot Blue Curacao, 1 shot Bailey's, Coke and ice. YUM. It mixes by itself all blue/brown/green. If you are drunk this could make you feel sick. But if you are drunk, standing up could make you feel sick too.
2. I spotted Reggie sitting on the shoe mat near the door where he never sits. His ears were flat and he had a guilty face on. So, I walked up and noticed what he had been witnessing. Flea was in the front closet with her nose buried in a chewed open garbage bag. She saw me and lifted her head up, with red pasta sauce all over her white chin.
3. I had a nap. And drooled.
4. Some random guys came onto our roof terrace and started painting the brick wall white. Yes, I said white. Instead of confronting them, I shut the blinds and watched TV. I figured there was a reason. They also painted our neighbours' walls white so it must be something important right? Otherwise, we going to have to paint a mural there. And I am suggesting a Britney thru the years, theme. I will use paper mache and raw pasta.
5. I broke the blender (the one I used for girly drinks). It was my grandmother's and it was given to me, the poor university student, after she passed away. I think it was from the 70's and I don't think she even used it. Sometimes it leaked. It had lots of different buttons (Crush, Grind, Grate, Liquid) but they all did the exact same thing. Don't even think about crushed ice, it couldn't smash anything up that was firmer than a grape. You'd be drinkin' and suddenly a rogue chunk of ice would slip down your throat. Good times. But I used it almost every day for smoothies! And it always pulled through. Anyway, yesterday I dropped it. I was disappointed. But I think my grandma will be okay with me getting a new one. One that can grind up gold bricks so I can sprinkle fairy dust in my wake.
6. Robbed a museum of gold bricks.
7. I worked. Wrote a dang show. It kinda sucked. I wasn't feelin' it. The nation will suffer next weekend because of my ineptitude. I will feel like Stephen Harper.
How were your weekends, fruitloops?