Sunday, October 29, 2006

It's pronounced, "Moo-Lay"

On Saturday, there was a big kid Halloween party at a bar called Typhoon in our 'hood. The theme was glam rock. This was the end result:



Robin and B.J. Madonna meets Criss Angel.


Please note the acid-washed jeans below. Purchased from Village des Valeurs and not even laundered before being worn (suppressing gag reflex).

1 pair of used acid-washed jeans: $7
1 night of boozin' in said jeans: $30
Money saved from not washing jeans before use: $1.75
Cost of various pharmaceutical ointments used to treat communicable crotch afflictions transmitted via unwashed acid-washed jeans: PRICELESS.


As is par for the course on a Saturday night, I ended up holding some poor girl'(s)? hair back as she puked into a garbage can.


This morning, I felt like that little redheaded girl.

It is 7:30pm and I have actually spent the entire day writing and ignoring the twisting storm of nausea in my gut. I feel pretty much back on the level now. Look out world, I might just grab my mullet and head to bingo.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one of the greatest photos ever taken. A picture really is worth a thousand words

JB said...

That little red-haired girl should shave her face a little more closely before she goes out partyin'.
...and your acting is really good in that picture.
You look like you really care -
like Florence Nightingale with polyester hair.
Hey - that rhymes!
Gotta record a song with that line in it! Instant hit!

Anonymous said...

N@


Is that the little red head girl Charlie Brown was always after? Time hasn't been kind.

Ma Horton said...

I always brought my kids up right to help the barfers of the world . Makes a Mom proud .

Anonymous said...

I always knew my niece to be kindhearted to the barfers of the world - now we have proof ! God Bless your mulletted heart !
Auntie C

4D said...

Those are wicked!

Glam Rock RULES!

Keep smilin!

Angry Gnome said...

N i c e.

Maria said...

All I want to know is who is the sick person behind the camera who can actually stomach watching and snapping pictures at at time like that? LOL God I AM old!

Anonymous said...

ew.

but notice that we KNOW the pic was taken mtl due to the specific gabage cans - special to the city.

Anonymous said...

N@

Going back to your post “Au Secours! Am I getting old?”, If you felt like the little red head girl the next morning; I’d say you’re officially cured. No age spots in your future.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I realize today has been unusually blonde, but could you explain what Moo-lay is?

Anonymous said...

I get it now...a mullet (moo-lay). Told you it was a blonde day.

N@ Lauzon said...

We all have our moments, CQ. Yesterday, I HONESTLY asked Corn if rocks could catch on fire.

Also, Moo-Lay is also applicable to those who get lonely on the farm.

N@ Lauzon said...

p.s. I like that Maria was fished in by our stellar acting skills.

Anonymous said...

great stuff snat...... I'll have to send you a link to my costume.