Monday, August 07, 2006

Cornhole

Hey fartbots!

Sorry for the lag, but I was whooping it up in the mecca of partytime hijinx known as CORNWALL, ONTARIO. Heh. My cousin Chris got married, so I took the train (an hour and $56 round trip compared to Greyhound which was a 4 HOUR TRIP! WTF?? Are you stopping for naps along the way or am I pulling the bus?

Anyhoo, I met up with my sis Dawn, Ma Horton and my aunt there - and we had a good time. I actually BOUGHT my weddin' outfit the day of the wedding. Ain't no stinkin' bride gonna upstage ME, I tells ya! All the pics are on Ma's cam, so when she sends 'em, I'll post 'em.

In the meantime, some pics I never got to show you from when Ma visited here at the end of June......

Ma and Morty.


Corn et pipes.


Don't mess with Crazyface and her pythons.

No comments: