Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Who can you trust?!

Natural Balance is a food I have had Flea on for about 2.5 months (Duck and Potato formula). It is a human-grade, quality controlled food and she's done so well on it, controlling her seizures.

Today - guess who's part of a new pet food recall? It's the Natural Balance Venison and Rice formula...which I incidentally got a small sample bag of this weekend to treat the dogs. I hadn't opened it yet. THANK GOD.

More info here.


Dick Van Patten - you got some 'splainin' to do.

1 comment:

Sean Newbury said...

I have to say I'm really glad I am cat and dog-less at the moment... we have two goldfish (Guaca and Mole)

It seems the list of acceptable and safe foods is quickly becoming a shorter and shorter list. I think my Aunt Eileen had it right, cooking lamb and rice for her yorkie Benji.