TAG, I'M IT!
I have been tagged by Amazon Woman! And thank dear god, cuz I've been hurtin' for post fodder.
7 Things I'd like to do before I die.
1. Write a book.
2. Visit Australia
3. Play an instrument
4. cameo in a movie/tv show
5. Voice a cartoon character
6. Go on a relaxing vacation with my dad
7. Finish ONE New York Times Crossword.
7 things I cannot do
3. stay up past 11pm most nights
4. Watch Humane Society infomercials without bawling
5. play a sport
6. Garden without killing (I just killed a dragon plant by overwatering! Yippee!)
7. Drive standard
7 things I can do
2. Be trusted!
3. Make my mom laugh
4. Lick my elbow (I'm double-jointed!)
5. Do the alphabet in sign language
6. Cut my dogs' toenails
7. Wiggle my ears
7 things that attracted me to Corn
1. His sense of humour
2. His easy-going personality
3. His blue eyes
4. His kindness to others
5. His intelligence
6. His creativity
7. His terrycloth headband and kneesocks
7 things I say often
1. There ya go!
2. 5 more minutes
3. Reggie! (our nickname for Chachi)
4. Do we have matches?
5. I don't know, what do you feel like?
6. Suck it!
7 Books I Love
1. Rough Weather Ahead For Walter the Farting Dog
2. Me Talk Pretty One Day: David Sedaris
3. A Fine Balance: Rohinton Mistry
4. The Happy Prince: Oscar Wilde
5. A Dog Called Kitty: Bill Wallace
6. Breakfast of Champions: Kurt Vonnegut
7. The Four Agreements: Don Miguel Ruiz
7 Movies I Love
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Dumb and Dumber
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Schindler's List
5. The Shawshank Redemption
6. White Girls (NOT! Just wanted to see if you were paying attention!)
7. Lady and the Tramp
Hey, Ma Horton..TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!